30.9.09

Today, after a quick breakfast I went shopping with my grandma, my auntie and my 5 year old cousin. My grandma needed to buy some last minute things for her birthday party on friday, and I needed to get some shoes to go with my dress for the party. Plus, I really wanted more than anything just to get out of the house.


Above is what I got: a pretty floral skirt, pink shoes, lip tint, and LARA BARS.


What is that, you say, Lara bars?

I was walking past a pharmacy when I saw these, on special, and couldn't resist. They were so much cheaper than they are at the wholefoods shop in the city! I got a Cinnamon roll and Jocolat Chocolate flavour, as well as one I haven't tried yet - Key Lime Pie. I may have one of these tomorrow :)
Edit: tonight I shared half of the jocolat one and half of the key lime pie one with my mum.

So, all in all, I had a good day. No interesting eats to make note of, unfortunately, though I just finished eating some berries and grapes, which I love.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pink shoes (oh AND the lara bars!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in your skirt and shoes. Plus lara bars totally rock...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the shoes from Rubi shoes?

    And I love larabars, the cinnamon one is delish!

    ReplyDelete