18.11.09

I do not have any photos, but I do have news.

a) I'm finished high school, forever.

b) I ATE CHINESE FOOD.

If you're asking yourself did you read that right, you sure did ;) Tonight, mum and I randomly decided to stop at a place near our house called 'Oodles of Noodles' (cute name) and get some food. We got the vegetarian noodles to share and OMG. I can't believe I ever stopped eating this. We got to watch them make it, they barely put any oil in, and they stir fried it all healthy like. Which made me happy, because even if I need to challenge ED, I have always been a firm believer in trying to be healthy. They were so good, we shared a takeaway box and there was so much in it, that when mum put her heap in the bowl it looked like there was way more than half left.

Anyways, I was proud of myself. For both pieces of news stated above. I'm free!! From school at least, and one step closer to being free from ED.

13 comments:

  1. You have every right to be proud of yourself!
    I am so proud of you and happy for you :)

    All my love!
    Eleanor. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you huge hugs beautiful!
    xxxx love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! (.. You know how I feel about chinese, hehe)

    Thats such a huge step, and I am so glad it was a positive experience for you. Not to mention that you got to share it with your mama. I'm sure she appreciated seeing you enjoy your meal =)

    What are you going to do now that you are finished with high school?

    xo
    Tat

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations a million times over :)
    FREEDOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh congratulations! graduating is so exciting.


    and yum to the chinese food.

    isnt life just delicious?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!! Well done on pushing the boat out and trying the chinese, that was an amazing achievement you should be so proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to freedom sweetie! i am so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog girl!! and CONGRATS on the chinese food..you go girl!! i love chinese food..that is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woop woop, very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I'm proud of you too!! And you have every right to be proud of yourself! Well done Amy!! What a fighter you are!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl! So proud of you :)

    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and a HUG! for your achievements!High school is a pain lol :D

    <3 magdelene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amy! So proud of you. I absolutely know you can beat ED. If you're interested, I recently joined an amazing recovery forum that's helped me so, so much already: www.webiteback.com
    Anyway, ack I am so jealous you're out of school. I *should* be, ah long story. Oh well :) You must be so happy!
    Oh, my WordPress is unlocked now by the way lovely: www.bellpeppergirl.wordpress.com
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete