2.9.09

Hey, mofo.

So, this morning I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast which consisted of porridge (oatmeal) and a banana.
But I actually took a photo of my lunch.
It tasted better than it looked, and you couldn't see the yummy torn up mountain bread I had with it.
It is also the easiest meal to prepare.

Chickpea Curry (amy-style).
 
 I also took a photo of my dinner, which was 3 mini homemade veggie burgers, two pieces of spelt bread, and some polenta fries.

I'm living with my grandparents at the moment, and finding it really hard to find easy healthy recipes, as I'm trying to keep healthy. Any suggestions? 
:)


 

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I'm far to lazy to try polenta fries - really must do that!

    We tend to eat a lot of stir-fries - you can add extra protein in nuts and chickpeas to tofu.

    You know what's good and fast? Can of vegan tomato soup (Rosella is vegan) and add some spices (we use ground coriander) and a tin of chickpeas. You should probably add greens, but bam - tasty soupy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vegweb is a great, free source of recipes. The other good place for healthy recipes is other blogs. Check out fat free vegan for some great and nutritious meals!

    ReplyDelete